Sunday 8 July 2012

how to increase sperm count naturally

Having a healthy reproductive program is one of those areas that are generally considered for granted until a issue arises. A healthy sperm count can be compromised in a variety of ways which adversely affect male fertility, so men are continuously searching for how to improve sperm count naturally.

Even though looking for medical diagnosis and cure is suggested, there are numerous natural methods in which you can produce an environment in which it is healthy for sperm to flourish and conduct as well as enhance your sperm count naturally. Even if you aren’t mindful of having a sperm issue, exercising these methods will enable to guarantee that you sustain healthy sperm for later performance.

Profile of Healthy Semen

There are various identifying factors concerning sperm health which are detected by health professionals. These are:

• Volume – A individual ejaculation must contain a minimum of 39 million sperm cells for excessive chances of healthy reproduction.

• Quality – A balanced quantity of sperm cells should comprise of 4% or more of normally shaped sperm cells. “Normal” is described as sperm which have a long, tapering tail and curved head. Sperm obtaining odd shapes and dimensions have a substantially less possibility of fertilizing an egg. Just like in sports activities, the better efficient you are, the faster you can make it to the goal.

• Power and Flexibility – Sperm in fact start on a long, intense journey in order to get to the egg. Then, after becoming exhausted from the journey, they have to have difficulty to arrive at and penetrate the egg membrane in order to fertilize it. This whole process demands that a large portion of sperm cells (at least 40%) are both actively moving and powerful enough to complete the journey.

4 comments:

  1. Sperm count is very important when you are having child. You have given good information about how to increase sperm count with the help of this blog. Sperm boosting foods have a great role to increase quality sperms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a joyful thing to have a table surround by our kids in our home, all thanks to doctor Uduehi. I suffered ZERO SPERM COUNT ( AZOOSPERMIA) for a very long time until I red about how he cured someone who experienced similar problem, at first i wasn't sure if he's real because I have tried so many medications and it was all to no avail but I have to give it a try hence no more hope. But behold after taking his medication for one month, I became fertile, my SPERM COUNT risen from zero to 14 million plus and after 2 weeks it became 18 million. All thanks to Dr. UDUEHI for his good work, you too can be cured reach him at: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am testifying about a great herbal doctor who saved me from AZOOSPERMIA , his name is Dr. Uduehi. I suffered zero sperm for many years, I’ve married twice and no woman could stay because of my inability to make them pregnant. I read about Uduehi’s medication online and I decided to try my luck, I contacted him and after using his medication my sperm count was 8 thousand and just like that it keeps increasing and its above 16 million as I speak and my wife is pregnant You too can become fertile just like me if interested. Contact him through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going through AZOOSPERMIA, LOW SPERM COUNT OR PREMATURE EJACULATION? Contact Dr. Uduehi for a lifetime solution to your problem. I was once a victim of azoospermia which almost ruined my life & marriage for 18 years of childlessness, I used different kinds of medicine it was all to no avail. Until I read from someone who got treated/cured by the doctor, I reached out to him and I was able to impregnate my wife after 18 years of marriage, and am now a father. Your case will be corrected by Dr. Uduehi if interested. Contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete